Pages

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Don't read this if you are fat and stupid


from agnes sitting in the bar in the brehon. killarney;

There I was looking for a recipe for Chocolate Milkshake using dark cocoa (don't ask) when I came upon http://www.cooks.com/ and the above recipe. If I am looking for chocolate recipes do I need an ad telling me I am fat? Or if I am on a diet, why am I looking up chocolate recipes? I can't work it out. It's doing my head in.

Another one for the road there son.

3 comments:

Grandad said...

If you don't mind me saying so - I think you could lose a little off those thighs?

ian said...

Is that what you really look like under that cap and mac?

Always intrigued by what people will fall for, I looked to see what the tip was only to find it linked to a video that I didn't bother to watch.

How much do people pay for advertising like that? It's like the weird ads that used to appear in the papers for special powders or surgical appliances.

Kerry said...

@Grandad - thighs? where's me bollix gone?
@Ian - you clicked the link? advertising works!